Your donations make all things possible
Kirby's Mill Village
Kirby's Mill Village is a collection of buildings supporting Kirby's Mill and our mission to share it's history and that of Medford. The 4-story 1785 Grist Mill, barn, blacksmith shop, charcoal trailer, the Sawyer's House, sawmill, carriage house and storage shed. For more information on this property click here
Built in stages, circa 1760, the Haines farmhouse was family occupied until 1917. At one time the farm property included the entire north side of Union Street. Purchased in the 1950's by the Tomlinson's - Eph - a key leader and giving friend to the community and his wife Alice are fondly remembered by locals to this day. For more information on this property click here
Cross Keys Schoolhouse
The Cross Keys School was built circa 1857. It was one of several one-room schoolhouses that provided early schooling for the children of Medford. Now hosts living history programs for students throughout the district, public and private tours.
For more information on this property click here
Donations to the General Fund cover our projects with the highest priority and ongoing outreach such as our Living History Programs and Digital Archive.
The Medford Historical Society is a non-profit corporation in the State of New Jersey and is registered as a charity SIC #5006-04935. Our Federal Tax Exempt Number is 22-1911164. We are exempt from Federal Income Tax under Section 501©) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code dated 12/7/71. Donors may deduct contributions to the Medford Historical Society as provided in Section 170 of the Code. Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers or gifts to the Medford Historical Society are deductible for Federal estate and gift tax purposes under Sections 2055, #2106, and 2522 of the Code.